UPDATE: DUE TO SUNDAY'S EXPECTED RAIN, MUSCLEPALOOZA XXVI HAS BEEN MOVED TO MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4. 1/4 Mile Drag Racing · Bracket Racing Time Trials: 9:30 a.m. · Eliminations: 1:00 p.m. - Trophies
UPDATE: DUE TO SUNDAY’S EXPECTED RAIN, MUSCLEPALOOZA XXVI HAS BEEN MOVED TO MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4.
1/4 Mile Drag Racing
· Bracket Racing Time Trials: 9:30 a.m.
· Eliminations: 1:00 p.m. – Trophies awarded
Muscle Car Show
· Hemmings Judges’ Choice
· Registration closes: 12:00 noon – Judging: 1:00 p.m.
· Event is open to all American muscle cars in sound, working order.
Special Feature: F.A.S.T. SHOOTOUT
· ( Open to qualifying candidates ) A real crowd favorite! Stock-appearing, tweaked and tuned muscle cars run head-to-head dragstrip shootouts pulling into the 10s!
· 1st Place & 2nd Place awards for: Chevrolet, Ford, Late Model Ford, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Late Model GM, Plymouth, Dodge, Late Model Mopar, AMC, and Modified Muscle, plus Best Engine, Best Paint, and Best of Show. Plus your chance to have your car appear in Hemmings Motor News or Hemmings Muscle Machines.
Entry Fees and Admission:
Car show entry fee: $15.00
Racing & car show entry fee (1 car/driver): $40.00
Racing entry fee: $35.00
Spectators: $10.00 for adult, $2 for 6-12 year olds
Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Even though we love imports, street rods and classic cars, this is an AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR show only.
Frequently asked questions
Directions and lodging
For more information call: 800-227-4373 or e-mail Mary Pat Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain Date: Monday, September 4
(Monday) 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Lebanon Valley Speedway
Hemmings Motor News(800) 227-4373