A Muscle Car Show and Drag Racing Event! All-American Cars · Event is open to all American muscle cars in sound, working order. Muscle Car Show · Hemmings Judges' Choice · Registration
A Muscle Car Show and Drag Racing Event!
· Event is open to all American muscle cars in sound, working order.
Muscle Car Show
· Hemmings Judges’ Choice
· Registration closes: 12:00 noon – Judging: 1:00 p.m
1/4 Mile Drag Racing
· NEW CLASS: American Muscle Trucks – (racing only)
Trucks must be two-wheel Drive
· Bracket Racing Time Trials: 9:30 a.m.
· Eliminations: 1:00 p.m. – Trophies awarded
Special Feature: F.A.S.T. SHOOTOUT
· ( Open to qualifying candidates ) A real crowd favorite! Stock-appearing, tweaked and tuned muscle cars run head-to-head dragstrip shootouts pulling into the 10s!
· 1st Place & 2nd Place awards for: Chevrolet, Ford, Late Model Ford, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Late Model GM, Plymouth, Dodge, Late Model Mopar, AMC, and Modified Muscle, plus Best Engine, Best Paint, and Best of Show. Plus your chance to have your car appear in Hemmings Motor News or Hemmings Muscle Machines.
Tickets available at gate.
Entry Fees and Admission:
Car show entry fee: $15
Racing & car show entry fee (1 car/driver): $40
Racing entry fee: $35
Spectators:$10/adult, $2/12 year old and under.
Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Food and drink available for purchase.
RAIN DATE: Monday, May 28th, 2018
(Sunday) 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Lebanon Valley Speedway
Hemmings Motor News(800) 227-4373